ARTS (アーツ Ātsu) is one of the card types of the WIXOSS TCG. ARTS cards thematically represent a LRIG's special abilities. ARTS are placed in the LRIG deck at the start of the game and are used from there.
Parts of an ARTS Card[edit | edit source]
Color[edit | edit source]
- Located in the top-right corner.
- Determines the color of the ARTS card.
Cost[edit | edit source]
- Located in the top-left corner.
- Like spells, all ARTS have a cost that must be paid before they can be used.
- Located at the center-left.
- Like SIGNIs and spells, some ARTS are restricted and only usable by certain LRIG Types.
- However, restricted ARTS may still be used for the abilities of other cards, such as the ability of Kareira, Water Phantom.
- Located at the center-right (or in the text box on older cards).
- Indicates when the ARTS can used. An ARTS with Use Timing [Main Phase] can be used during the main phase, an ARTS with Use Timing [Attack Phase] can be used during the attack phase, and an ARTS with Use Timing [Spell Cut-In] can be used to interrupt an opponent's spell.
Effect[edit | edit source]
- Shown in the text box of the card.
- Contains the ability of the ARTS.
- In some cases, multiple abilities may be listed and the player is given the choice to select the ability of the ARTS. This is officially called a "mode."
|Colors||White ● Red ● Blue ● Green ● Black|
|Not a Color||Colorless|
|Card Types||LRIG (Assist) ● ARTS ● SIGNI ● Spell ● Resona ● Key ● Piece ● Craft|
|Parts of a Card||Level ● Class ● Limiting Condition ● Use Timing|
|Game Zones||Check zone ● Deck ● Ener zone ● Field (SIGNI zone, LRIG zone, Cheer zone)|
Hand ● Life cloth ● LRIG deck ● LRIG trash ● Trash
|Game Mechanics||Ability ● Attack ● Banish ● Center/Assist ● Coin ● Cost ● Crush ● Damage ● Discard ● Draw ● Exclude|
Ener Charge ● Exceed ● Freeze ● Grow ● Life Burst ● Up/Down ● Refresh ● Remove ● Target ● Team
|Keywords||Accessory ● Assassin ● Blood crystal arm ● Beat ● Bet ● Chain ● Charm ● Cheer girl ● Convert ● Cross (Heaven)|
Decorate ● Double Crush ● Encore ● Gate ● Guard ● Harmony ● Lancer ● Layer ● Multi Ener ● Puppet
Ride (Drive) ● Rise ● Seed (Bloom) ● Shadow ● S Lancer ● Subscriber ● Trap ● Triple Crush ● Virus
|Miscellaneous||FAQs ● Formats (Diva Selection ● Key Selection ● All-Star) ● Mayu's Room ● Rule processing ● Trigger ability|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.