When it comes to card games, the ones I currently play are "Magic the Gathering (MtG)" and "Cardfight Vanguard (CFV)".
After watching the "Infected" and "Spread" anime seasons (which were fun to watch) and then the "Destructed" movie later on, there is one question on my mind if I were to get into the WIXOSS card game: If I do, would it end up being like "Force of Will (game)" and "Weiss Schwarz" were I have one deck were I barely have anyone to play with and had a difficult time to find cards to upgrade it?
...Unless I play with the newer (and probably way more powerful) content than what was depicted/released during the "Selector era" (Infected, Spread and Destructed). Or maybe not a good mindset for me to have for WIXOSS or the card games…Read more >
I would like to hear from you about this new SIGNI zone, from what I read this new zone SIGNI allows to attack any other and there are specific SIGNIS for this zone.
I didn't like the idea very much as it is much easier to break the enemy defenseRead more >
It seems that the donload link's for the game is region locked so I cannot download to see what is all about. Dose somebody knows more informations about this?Read more >
Could someone please translate these images so that I know which cards were available on these decks?Read more >
Hi. I'm kinda new in this game and I need some help with deck building.
I have Dual Paleness, Gold Defense (ARTS) and Tama Miko of White Destruction (LRIG). I don't know which cards from Paleness I have to keep or in which way I can build the deck since Tama have a lot of cards limited to her.
I hope you can give me some advices. Thanks for your timeRead more >
I just recently ordered a pre-constructed deck, however, I haven't studied Japanese for a long time and can only read hiragana and katakana. Therefore, I want some help with kanji, so if someone would be so kind as to post a list of kanji used in card skills and how they're read, I'd be very grateful. A list of terms (deck, drop, etc.) in Japanese would be helpful as well.Read more >
So me and a friend wer elooking at card games and we decided to try Wixoss out.
Like, not talking about starting playing irl, just learning the rules and playing online.
Is this game still relevant?
And could sombody help me learn it or show me some intro / guide?
Thanks.Read more >
Please say your opinion about my deck.
This is Tama Red LRIG Deck named Cross Flames. Using Red Weapon and White Arm SIGNI.
- Lvl.0 Zero of Tamayorihime
- Lvl.1 One of Tamayorihime, the Flame
- Lvl.2 Two of Tamayorihime, the Roaring
- Lvl.3 Three of Tamayorihime, Cross Flame
- Lvl.4 Four of Tamayorihime, Strangely United Flames
- Standing Flame Cross
- Kill Two Birds with One Stone
- Innocent Defense
- Chain Double Cannon
- Budo, Small Gun ×4 (LB)
- Mikamune, Small Sword ×2
- Servant O ×4 (LB)
- Mine, Explosive Gun ×2
- Mornin, Medium Breaker ×4
- Servant D ×4 (LB)
- Koch, Roaring Gun ×2
- Dora, Roaring Left Gun ×2
- Lævateinn, Greatsword ×2
- Heckler, Ballista ×2 (LB)
- Energe, Original Spear ×4 (LB)
- Gustaft, Center Ballista ×2 (LB)
- Jeweled Sword of Shining Desire ×2
- Ability Mind ×2
- Pure Treasur…
Read more >
A while ago i started playing Wixoss, looking for where i could play with friends cause its sadly not that easy to get the cards where i'm from, and its even harder to havve friends closeby to play, sooo i looked in Steams Tabletop Simulator, and found some items, just nothing good enough... So i created one myself and well. i keep it update with every deck or main set that gets released (or if i need to fix bugs XD) To play it you need the Tabletop Simulator, whats not for free but there are many games you can play there. Mostly you can play with your friends or ask in a global chat, maybe you find someone to play against^^ cause there is no matchmaking or such^^°
With the latest, bug-fix update i already released some of the new cards a…Read more >
what if more LRIGs came to key select. If they did which characters do you think it would be? Comment whether or not you think the LRIGs would change colours or what SIGNI type they would use.
Read more >
Which LRIGs do you think will come back and with what SIGNI type? Mel Nanashi Dona Hanayo Milulun Aya Mama Ulith? Stirred LRIGs? (Sashe, Aiyai, Myuu or even Lalaru and Soui)
So I found these on the official WIXOSS Twitter after watching the final episode of conflated.
Interesting to see these now since the Selector Battles are over, only seemingly for good this time. What are your hopes for the Chiyori manga?
Regardless, I have high interest in the VR concept that the bottom manga image suggests in its narration. Currently, the only other card game anime focusing on the subject is Yugioh with VRAINS and after thinking back on the concepts that it has there... I think a lot of them could actually work better in a Wixoss setting.
What are your thoughts on these reveals?
Original Tweet: https://twitter.com/wixoss_TCG/status/1010190904894709760Read more >
As a note this is mostly just thoerycrafting right now due to the fact the meta for black Carnival hasn't been developed yet.
Black Carnival is a toolbox deck based around Valor SIGNI that wants a massive amount of cards in the trash for effects, some of her cards are based around gaining power as well.
As with most post incited LRIGs the choices for Carnival's lower levels is based around the number of coins you want. In key format Carnival cannot generate a coin when she grows to level two, so she currently caps out at five coins in key format. however in All-star she can have six coins. Of course you can only have five coins at a time, so if you wish to gain the maximum amount of coins use some of them for an effect or a key.
Read more >
1. Innocent Defence for obvious reasons. This card is a staple for every KS deck.
2. Crushing Your Own Bones to Ash . This card is much worse then Black and White Conflating Roar, but it is not in KS. Yet. Also requires a lot of ener.
3. Circle of Transmigration. Kinda weird choice, but it can do a thing. 2 coins in exchange for 1 life? Give me two. Not worth using it without coin bet in Layla's deck.
4. Don't Leave Me. Another nor-red card in Layla's deck. But honestly, it is worth it. Even without coin bet. If you have enough ener, swipe things with Crushing Bones. If you don't — well, use this. Don't forget to have 2 coins for bet and a servant-card in your ener.
5.Code Piruluk KEY. The KEY cards have provided ano…
Read more >
Wixoss is a game of many styles and mechanics, there are many ways to build decks and sets and one of those ways is by making a stop deck. Normally, decks have an LRIG that can grow to level 4 or level 5 but a stop deck is designed to not to reach these levels and have a level cap that is much lower. There is official support for this, LRIGs such as [Midoriko, Abundant Girl Type Three] force you to skip your grow phase and have a higher limit and cost than your average LRIG of the same level. not all stop decks have to force you to no longer grow however, as long as the deck doesn't grow past level 3 it is considered a stop deck. Usually stop decks are extremely powerful early game, but sometimes suffer late game, this can be countered by …Read more >
Hello, I have some questions about effect resolving and if such moves are considered legal. I don't know if there are official rules about such situations, but it's something that happens in WEBXOSS and I'm not sure if it's just developer's oversight/laziness or because of the simplicity of it... or even maybe for the sake of imitating the "oops, my bad, sorry" moments from irl play (lol). I will give some examples below, but it's mostly about activating effects and paying their costs, that shouldn't be able to be resolved. I'm currently working on my own WIXOSS game and I'd like to clear up these things up, as they might seem somehow like cheating and apparently confuse new players, and are generally just an annoyance that doesn't feel ri…Read more >
You can see my fanon Wiki. http://selector-wixossfanon.wikia.com, have a look. You can create your own characters, wixoss, fanfictions and more.Read more >
Hi, this is PhoenixRising88. I was watching the special for Lostorage conflated WIXOSS special and I decided to write a breakdown of the 1 hour special.
I hope you all enjoy it!
Lostorage conflated WIXOSS
Voice Actors Present: Ai Kakuma (Ruko Kominato), Yuka Iguchi (Chinatsu Morikawa) and Chinami Hashimoto (Suzuko Homura)
First 15 mins
- Lostorage conflated WIXOSS trailer
- Radio Show Talk
- Brief rundown of the history of the WIXOSS anime and a reading of each of their plots.
15 mins to 30 mins
- Description of characters in WXOSS series and their histories
from the previous series, and a quiz.
- Akira Aoi and Milulun
- Hitoe Uemura and Midoriko
- Kiyoi Mizushima and Piruluk the Second
- Video clip message from Kiyoi Mizushima’s voice
Read more >
Hello everyone! A month later after my previous blog post, I've finally gotten around to finishing up a working (but incomplete) template for custom LRIG cards! Links to my Deviantart (with each possible update) will be thrown into the respective headings.
Link to Version 0.5Read more >
If anyone remembers from ages ago when I made a blog post about finding a Level 0 Yuzuki blank from Pixiv and how I couldn't find the others, wondering if anyone else had them. Then, as soon as I saw the blank cards as part of WX22's special prints with unique borders, I took the opportunity to do some (admittedly amateurish) photoshop to whip up a custom template for anyone to make their own Level 0 LRIGs this way.
Since we're never going to get the game in English, I felt that this was my way of at least giving away some creative opportunity to the fanbase who visit the wiki. You'll need Optima and Impact in order to use the fonts, but you're welcome to change them up. Other than that, feel free to play around with it to your…Read more >
I have created a Chinese WIXOSS Wiki (https://wixoss.huijiwiki.com). Welcome to have a look.Read more >
So I want to make a Liwat deck but I have no idea where to start, if anyone has any Liwat decks or ideas could you please show me or give me tips to help!
If you do thank you!Read more >
So what are your thoughts on how the season will play out next year?
What do you think the upcoming OVA will cover over?
Who or what is pulling the strings of the new Selector system in a higher position than Carnival?
Which characters from the previous series besides Kiyoi may return? (possibility of Amika or Remember getting speaking roles as well?)
Feel free to discuss speculations of all kinds for the upcoming series and OVA here.Read more >
Okay, time to get busy AFTER I've finished my SOP(Due in 4 hours) in uploading all the cards that have been leaked for WX-20.Read more >
Seeing that each WIXOSS magazine comes with rankings for voted favorite artwork, I would like an opinion on everyone's favorite.Read more >
I wish to make an AMAZING deck for Aiyai.
I of course know about the Joker combo with beigoma which is what I still plan on using in this deck.
can someone give me some tips or maybe even a finished great Aiyai deck
so far mine uses mostly the joker combo along with a few black playground signi.
Any and all infomation, tips or examples are greatly appreciated!
Love you all!Read more >
As Google Translate isn't going to help me on this...
I went back onto the Wixoss homepage after a long absence and found this:
I discovered this in the Rules section and from what I gather, it seems to be some kind of format towards the Lostorage LRIGS + Umr and Tawil. I was wondering if this was of interest to anyone who is willing to translate it.Read more >
If you had played any other card games before, you should know the mechanics of this color.
If you haven't, then here's a summary of the color:
- Ener boosting
- Power increase
- Adding Life Cloth
Notable SIGNI that each LRIG uses are:
Living Spirit: Earth Beast
- Chihuahuan, Phantom Beast: Removes 1 of your opponent's high-powered SIGNI for a total of 3 cost.
- Hyakko, Phantom Beast: Conditional ener boost.
- Pandan, Phantom Beast: Early game power boost.
- Beagle, Phantom Beast: 3 cost turn 2 lancer with self power boost.
- Koalan, Phantom Beast: Level 2 power boost.
- Kogenbu, Phantom Beast: Another conditional ener boost.
- Miao, Phantom Beast: Opponent-reliant early game lancer.
- Monkey, Phantom Beast: Free cost ener boost.
- Bigtatt, Phantom Beast: On-play …
White is a color full of defense and some amounts of offence. These take place in the form of:
- Bouncing opponent's SIGNI to hand
- Giving 'can't attack' to opponent's SIGNI and LRIG
- Trashing the opponent's SIGNI
- Power boost on the opponent's turn
- Upping and downing SIGNI
Let's begin with the SIGNI that are LRIG-restricted.
War Spirit: Arm
- Arc Energe, Original Spear: On-play fill all open SIGNI Zones and makes Energe, Original Spear's trashing free of cost.
- Bonya, Small Bow: Useful for looking at the next few cards in your deck, which can give you the card you want if you manage to trigger a Life Burst:Draw 1.
- Bow, Shooting Bow: Early game look at top card. Can allow you to fill 2 SIGNI Zones on turn 1 with just a single card.
- Catapul, Greatbow: Le…
Read more >
The dev of WEBXOSS.
Bug report or suggestions: email@example.com
GitHub: webxossRead more >
Considering there's like 5 active users here, I'm not expecting much... buttttttttttttttt
ask awayRead more >
The very first thing you may want to know is the type of LRIG that you are capable of using. Different LRIGs each have their own playstyle.
- Tama: Conserves your hand by allowing you to search your deck and play SIGNI for low costs.
- Remember: Generally playstyle focused on freezing your opponent's SIGNI and removing them for your own SIGNI to go in for a direct attack to the Life Cloth.
- Tawil: Removes opponent's SIGNI while providing a certain level of immunity to your own SIGNI.
- Sashe: Uses Resonas to control your opponent's actions so that it would be easier to win.
- Yuki: Focuses on removing the effects of your opponent's SIGNI to make whatever OP cards he has useless and moves SIGNI around to activate effects. Returns your …
Umr=Noll, Wielder of the Key of Creation
Umr=Ett, Wielder of the Key of Chaos
Umr=Två, Wielder of the Key of Chaos
Umuru=Tre, Wielder of the Key of Creation
Umr=Fyra, Wielder of the Key of Chaos
Umuru=Fem, Wielder of the Key of Creation
Cthulhu Call x2
Withered Tree, Living Flower
Code Ancients Hellboros
Code Anti Palbek
Bismuth, Natural Stone
Sakura, Natural Plant x2
Code Anti Nessie
Code Anti Yog-Sothoth x2
Daihouika, Water Phantom Princess x2
Code Anti Elechair
Code Anti Arahabaki
Code Anti Assylen x2
Code Anti Mage
Metsumi, Fallen Cannon Daughter x3
Akazukin, Phantom Beast x2
Ifrid, Night King of a Thousand Nights x4
Servant D2 x2
Code Anti Aztec
Servant O2 x4
Cyclamen, Natural Plant x2
Three Swords x2Read more >
So, for some research, I'm wondering if anyone could help for Umr vs Tawil show off using their most recent cards.
Like, the signis, strategy and the like, since I haven't touched WIXOSS for like forever.
Wanting to write close game, with one of them winning, either one is fine.Read more >
Hello there folks, I'm pretty new to the game and so I decided to go with the newest LRIG's I could find to fit what I would like. Currently I only have three decks built and would appreciate any help you all might have to offer to fine tune and/or just better my decks. I do ask though that if you are going to critique that you do so in a constructive and intelligent manner (IE, don't be a dickbag and just comment 'bad' or make quick calls without explaining as to why you're suggesting I do this and/or that) thank you in advance. Without further ado, here's my decks!
Edit #1: Changed a few things around, Arts wise, will be looking to try and tune down the number of spells.
Edit #2: Updated the decks a bit, changed a few things around, hopefu…Read more >
hopefully this blog catches on like the first one... title is self explanatory
oh yea, volume 5 of Wixoss magazine came in the mail today so hooray!
this blog is mostly trash thoRead more >
soooooo uh... anyone else gonna get hit by this thing?Read more >
Speaking of randomness... has anyone managed to create a custom Photoshop template for Wixoss cards? I know there are LRIG card blanks that exist on pixiv, but you cannot change the stats (as by default, they are all Level 0, have an assigned LRIG type and the colour they are associated with). I managed to save one for myself as I have displayed below (due to it being a png file, it is possible to place an image on a layer behind it in Photoshop), but I can't remember which tag I found it and the others under.
In case you were wondering, the LRIG template I saved was Yuzuki's.Read more >
I know a good number of people play exclusively online so this blog won't mean anything but worth a shot...
Basicallyyyyyyyy... i just wanna see some pics of Wixoss decks that people have irl. Imma post mine once the remaining cards I need arrive in le mail.
(tachi post this on discord wixoss chat too cause free advertisement op) :PRead more >
Is anyone out theerrreeeeee?
I'm bored. Send halp. This blog is trash.Read more >
So just to make things clear, if you do not want spoilers, do not read this blog post.
Okay then, you have been warned, so let's begin with the list of points I brought up from the 'new' footage in infected/spread's storyline.
- First 8 minutes (the preview) are played before abruptly cutting to the end of episode 1.
- Shortly after Ruko first meets Iona (I mean Kuro... Actually, Yuki), Ulith thinks about Sachi.
- Before Ruko's battle with Yuki!Iona, she has a nightmare about being engrossed in the Selector Battle, complete with excited BATTORU Tama, Yuki!Iona and Ulith.
- New footage with Ulith in the aftermath of Yuki!Iona's battle with Ruko is shown.
Read more >
I was facing Mayu, Genesis Miko and she had Code Ancients Hellboros with her. So I summoned Code Art SWT and use her On Play to banish Hellboros. Afterward, I summon Code Art +Alca+ and her On Play didn't work. The same thing happened with my Code Art +SC+'s On Play. Summoned Dark Art +MGT+ and her On Play also didn't work even though Hellboros had been banished with SWT from the start. It was frustrating...Read more >
Firstly hi everyone, I hope you all have a great day !
I'm Rodstarz (since Rodstar was taken ;w;), a 22 years old French geeky dude.
It's the first time I'm using a wikia and my english is far from good so bear with me please o/
I was introduced to Wixoss by the anime but I forgot to regularly check the update of the TCG (I quit soon after Umuru was revealed so it's been a long long time) But recently an IRL friend hooked me again by playing some proxy games and showed Webxoss to me. So here I am, anonymously for a little while but I'm now named ~
I enjoy playing Midoriko, Myuu, Aiyai or Yuzuki (in this order) a lot but I'm a beginner and I make many mistakes, I hope to improve quickly and to stop to loose to all those Piruluk/ullith players e…Read more >
The News Feed is a place to record, archive, and discuss WIXOSS news
whenever I feel like it.
The amount of news from last Saturday was absurd. It took me days to get it all on the wiki. Days.
First of all, we have the new Lostorage LRIGs. From left to right, they are:
- Ril, the LRIG of Lostorage's main character Suzuko Homura. She will have support in the pre-built deck WXD-17 Red Honest, and uses Valor SIGNI with the Rise gimmick.
- , but how is unknown. It might be something similar to the relationship between Tama, Mayu, and Yuki.
- Nanashi, a black LRIG. She will get her support in WXD-19 Black Blind, which releases in November, a month after WXD-17 and WXD-18. Her SIGNI are Nature Spirit: Bacteria, which can use their Virus ability to infect the …
Read more >
Might as well post it here:
Freddy Yura: http://www.pixiv.net/bookmark_detail.php?illust_id=56909387
Kiyoi x Sakaguchi: http://shizuru1412.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Riajuu-are-Riajuu-ing-589902163Read more >
Yuri ships list
Just random compilation of the possible yuri ships, be it Selector x Selector, Selector x LRIG, LRIG x LRIG or SIGNI x SIGNI - or Selector x Non Selector or others please do comment if you thinks there's another interesting pair
(in random order, from what comes to mind)
Selector x Selector
- The mcs from twin memories
- Hero x Ririka (Battle with Wixoss) - no explanation, she is obsessed, it's literally what the whole game about when you think about it
- Chihiro x Hanayo (Battle with Wixoss)
- Hero x that girl who wants to end selector system (Battle with WIXOSS)
- Akira x Iona (original/Ulith/Yuki ver)
- Ruuko x Iona (Yuki ver)
- Ruuko x Hitoe
- Yuragi x Mako
- Miyu x Sara
- Yura x Sara (yeah)
- Yura x Rumi (sekuhara/no)
- Ruuko x Sachi
- Akira x that sickly Sele…
Since Mayu's room is coming up early july, let's play the guessing game... What do you guys think would get hit? I doubt bolshack since its condition takes time but it hurts like a truck if it meets.
Edit: NVM maybe semi bolshackRead more >
Rate my deck in the comment section to a skale from 1 to 10. Feel free to give me some constructive criticism. Note that WEBXOSS is an online automatic simulator and not all the cards are in the game, the last update was from WD14.
'''''Read more >
Currently thinking of making a multicolored Urith deck. Main deck:
- Repair / 2
- Snorop, Natural Plant Princess / 2
- Enigma Aura / 2
- THREE OUT / 2
- Code Heart AMS / 2
- Mikamune, Small Sword / 2
- Djinn, One Night of a Thousand Nights / 4
- Amonowl, Marquis of Toying with Life / 2
- Ifrid, Night King of a Thousand Nights / 4
- Furious Gambling / 2
- Duranda, Greatsword / 2
- Arc Aura / 2
- Fracturing Lust / 2
- Corundum, Natural Stone / 2
- Servant Q / 4
- Servant T2 / 4
- Lv 0 Urith, Enma
- Lv 1 Urith, Burning Eye Enma
- Lv 2 Urith, Enma of Crushing Hell
- Lv 3 Urith, Three Paths Enma
- Lv 4 Urith, Enma of Suffering
- Lv 5 Urith, Enma of Nihilism
- Demon Tomb
- End Hole
- Black Desire
- Surrounded by Fire
Any comments on how feasible this deck is?Read more >
Out of boredom and the WIXOSS anniversery tourney ending, I decided to make a WIXOSS tourney.
There are gonna be little to no people trying to join, but hey, can't hurt to try.
You will have 3 decks with seperate LRIGs.
When the match starts, you'll tell your opponent the 3 decks you have. Then, your opponent chooses one of the 3. This chosen deck can't be used for that match. Then the games begin. If you win with one deck, you cannot use that deck again. The requirement for moving on in the round is winning with both decks.
(I totally didn't just reuse the exact rules the WEBXOSS anniversary tourney used)
All Mayu's Room restrictions will be applied in this tourney.
Send all decks to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with match replays.
Not much …
Read more >