Blood crystal arm (血晶武装 kesshō busō) is an action associated with LoV LRIGs.
To blood crystal arm a SIGNI, put a SIGNI card from the specified zone under 1 of your SIGNI with the same name as that card. For example, to blood crystal arm [hand] one of your Tsukuyomi, Vermilion Familiar, put a Tsukuyomi, Vermilion Familiar from your hand under your Tsukuyomi on the field. That SIGNI becomes blood crystal armed (血晶武装状態 kesshō busō jōtai).
- A SIGNI that is blood crystal armed remains so until it leaves the field. When it leaves the field, the cards under it are put into the trash by rule processing.
- A SIGNI that is blood crystal armed remains so even if the card under it is removed for some reason.
- The card under the SIGNI cannot be arbitrarily put into the trash.
- It is possible to blood crystal arm a SIGNI that is already blood crystal armed. However, effects that trigger whenever a SIGNI becomes blood crystal armed do not trigger, as it is already blood crystal armed.
- If the zone designated by the blood crystal arm action is the deck (written as blood crystal arm [deck]), search your deck for a SIGNI with the same name as the SIGNI to be armed, put it under that SIGNI, and shuffle your deck.
- Other states and currently active effects, such as up/down, freeze, and power-increasing effects remain even when a SIGNI becomes blood crystal armed.
|Colors||White ● Red ● Blue ● Green ● Black|
|Not a Color||Colorless|
|Card Types||LRIG ● ARTS ● SIGNI ● Spell ● Resona ● Key ● Craft|
|Parts of a Card||Level ● Limiting condition ● Use Timing|
|Game Zones|| Check Zone ● Deck ● Ener zone ● Field (SIGNI zone, LRIG zone)|
Hand ● Life cloth ● LRIG deck ● LRIG trash ● Trash
|Game Mechanics|| Ability ● Attack ● Banish ● Coin ● Convert ● Cost ● Crush ● Damage ● Discard ● Draw|
Exclude ● Ener Charge ● Exceed ● Freeze ● Grow ● Life Burst ● Up/Down ● Refresh ● Remove
|Keywords|| Accessory ● Assassin ● Blood crystal arm ● Beat ● Bet ● Chain ● Charm ● Cross (Heaven)|
Decorate ● Double Crush ● Encore ● Gate ● Guard ● Lancer ● Layer ● Multi Ener ● Ride (Drive)
Rise ● Seed (Bloom) ● Shadow ● S Lancer ● Subscriber ● Trap ● Triple Crush ● Virus
|Miscellaneous||FAQs ● Formats (Key Selection ● All-Star) ● Mayu's Room ● Rule processing ● Trigger ability|