- When your opponent's SIGNI with Assassin attacks while there is a SIGNI in front of it with more Power, Vimana's ability triggers and banishes the SIGNI. No Life Cloth is crushed.
- When Seiryu, Phantom Beast attacks Code Anti Vimana while Vimana has 16000 or more power, Seiryu's ability triggers first, since Seiryu's player is the turn player.
- If the player chooses to banish Vimana through Seiryu's ability, Vimana's ability will not resolve and Seiryu will remain on the field.
- If the player chooses to banish a SIGNI other than Vimana, Vimana's ability will still resolve; Seiryu will banish the selected SIGNI, and then subsequently be banished by Vimana.
- This SIGNI's SIGNI in your trash. may not be used when you do not have 4 different Level
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.