- This SIGNI's first Contempora, Inexplicable Superboast and Lion, Phantom Beast Deity. is defended against the second abilities of
- This SIGNI's first SIGNI's card. This includes appended abilities such as Baroque Defense's "Cannot attack" and Angry Roar's "When this SIGNI crushes... put the top card of your deck into the Ener Zone." removes all abilities that appear in the text field of the opponent's
- This SIGNI's first Life Burst icon of the SIGNI in front of her, only ability texts. does not remove the
- If an ability causes a SIGNI's power to change, and Code Labyrinth Louvre is played in front of it, causing the first SIGNI to lose abilities, that SIGNI's power does not change as a result of Louvre's ability-removal.
- This applies to cards that change the power of cards other than itself, such as Beiar, Phantom Beast or Triumphant, but not SIGNI whose abilities change their own power, such as Rubyl, Natural Stone or Alma, Lesser Sin of Gravekeepers. SIGNI whose own effects increase their own power lose power as normal due to losing their power-increasing effect.
- If a SIGNI is frozen and Code Labyrinth Louvre is played in front of it, the first SIGNI does not become unfrozen.
- If a SIGNI has a Charm under it and Code Labyrinth Louvre is played in front of it, the first SIGNI's Charm is not sent to the trash.
- This also includes cards under Uranium, Natural Source.
- This SIGNI's second SIGNI whose abilities were removed through an effect (such as Louvre's first , Mayu, Genesis Miko's Exceed 1, or Next Ready), or SIGNI that normally have no abilities in their text box, such as Kukri, Small Sword and Bronda, Natural Stone. includes
- If this SIGNI is played in front of your opponent's Kano, Natural Plant that has 15000 or more power and under the ability of Lucky Guard, neither Kano nor Code Labyrinth Louvre are banished.
- Code Labyrinth Louvre removes every single ability.
- If you play Code Labyrinth Louvre in front of your opponent's Code Labyrinth Louvre, the earlier Louvre's ability is applied first. Therefore, your Louvre has her ability removed.
- If a SIGNI that would have Lancer banishes Code Labyrinth Louvre through battle, the SIGNI does not regain Lancer before Code Labyrinth Louvre leaves the field, so no Life Cloth is crushed.
- Code Labyrinth Louvre's first will only cause the SIGNI in front of it to lose its ability at the time it is placed in front of Louvre.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.