Growing (グロウ Gurō) is the act of putting a LRIG card from your LRIG Deck into your LRIG Zone on top of your current LRIG. All LRIG cards have a grow cost, which is the cost required to put that card on your LRIG Zone.
- You may only grow to a LRIG whose level is 1 greater than your current LRIG's level.
- You may not grow a LRIG into another LRIG with a different type unless specified: for example, you may not grow Tamayorihime, New Moon Miko into Code Piruluk K.
- You may not grow to a LRIG card that is under your current LRIG, as it is not in your LRIG Deck.
- You may not grow to a LRIG of the same name as your current LRIG: for example, you may not grow Tamayorihime, New Moon Miko into Tamayorihime, New Moon Miko.
- WX-05 Beginning Selector introduced grow conditions. You must meet these grow conditions in order to grow to a LRIG with a grow condition. For example, you may only grow to Code Piruluk ACRO if your LRIG has "Piruluk" in its name. You may not grow Remember Night, Star-Reading Miko to Code Piruluk ACRO, because even though Remember Night has the Piruluk LRIG type, she does not have "Piruluk" in her name.
- If you grow on a downed LRIG, the new LRIG is also downed.
- Originally, the rule for growing stated that you could grow into a LRIG whose level is at most 1 greater than your current LRIG's level. This rule allowed players to grow their LRIG into a LRIG whose level was equal to or less than their current LRIG's. This rule was changed in a rules update that took place on December 20, 2018, the release date of WXK-P05 Rhetoric.
|Colors||White ● Red ● Blue ● Green ● Black|
|Not a Color||Colorless|
|Card Types||LRIG ● ARTS ● SIGNI ● Spell ● Resona ● Key ● Craft|
|Parts of a Card||Level ● Limiting condition ● Use Timing|
|Game Zones|| Check Zone ● Deck ● Ener zone ● Field (SIGNI zone, LRIG zone)|
Hand ● Life cloth ● LRIG deck ● LRIG trash ● Trash
|Game Mechanics|| Ability ● Attack ● Banish ● Coin ● Convert ● Cost ● Crush ● Damage ● Discard ● Draw|
Exclude ● Ener Charge ● Exceed ● Freeze ● Grow ● Life Burst ● Up/Down ● Refresh ● Remove
|Keywords|| Accessory ● Assassin ● Blood crystal arm ● Beat ● Bet ● Chain ● Charm ● Cross (Heaven)|
Decorate ● Double Crush ● Encore ● Gate ● Guard ● Lancer ● Layer ● Multi Ener ● Ride (Drive)
Rise ● Seed (Bloom) ● Shadow ● S Lancer ● Subscriber ● Trap ● Triple Crush ● Virus
|Miscellaneous||FAQs ● Formats (Key Selection ● All-Star) ● Mayu's Room ● Rule processing ● Trigger ability|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.