Rule processing (ルール処理 Rūru shori) refers to game actions that are performed when certain conditions are met at any point in the game, except during the resolution of an ability or effect.
There are nine types of rule processing:
- If a SIGNI's power is 0 or less, that SIGNI is banished.
- If there are one or more SIGNI on field that exceed a player LRIG's level, or if that player LRIG's limit is exceeded, that player puts 1 SIGNI into the trash.
- If a SIGNI with a Charm or Accessory attached to it leaves the field, or if a SIGNI with cards under it leaves the field (due to Rise or an effect like that of Uranium, Natural Source), put all of that SIGNI's Charms and Accessories and allcards under that SIGNI into the trash face up.
- If a card without Life Burst is crushed, or if a card with Life Burst was crushed and its Life Burst wasn't used, put that card into the ener zone.
- If a player's deck has 0 cards, that player performs a refresh.
- If a Resona would be put anywhere other than the LRIG deck, LRIG trash, or SIGNI zone, it is returned to the LRIG deck.
- If a key would be put anywhere other than the LRIG deck, LRIG trash, or LRIG zone, it is put into the LRIG trash.
- If the number of cards that are being played or attached exceeds a designated limit, put cards into the trash such that the amount of cards no longer exceeds the designated limit.
- If a SIGNI's limiting condition differs from your LRIG's LRIG type, that SIGNI is put into the trash. Similarly, if a key's limiting condition differs from your LRIG's LRIG type, that key is put into the LRIG trash.
Additional rule processing rulings
- If a SIGNI with Rise leaves the field, all cards under it are placed into the trash.
- If a puppeteered SIGNI would leave the field, it is placed into the trash instead.
- If Rise is performed on a puppeteered SIGNI on the field, that puppeteered SIGNI is moved underneath the SIGNI performing Rise. If that Rise SIGNI leaves the field, the puppeteered SIGNI returns to the original owner's trash. 
- For Number 2, in the event any conditions mentioned in the following steps A, B, or C are present, resolve the following steps in the order A → B → C, moving from one step to the next only after the previous step can no longer be performed, until SIGNI on that player's field no longer exceed that player LRIG's level or limit.
Characteristics of rule processing
- Rule processes always check the state of the game, and will apply to cards that meet the conditions. However, rule processes are not checked in the middle of resolving an ability or effect.
- Some rule processes (Numbers 2 and 8 above) involve choices made by players. Unless specified otherwise, the player on whose side the rule processing takes place will resolve any choices.
- Rule processes are done simultaneously to cards that meet the conditions. However, if a card is moved to a different zone by multiple rule processes, the owner of the card chooses the order in which the rule processes are applied.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wx_tcg/status/1172493827258535937
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wx_tcg/status/1179688516336283648
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wx_tcg/status/1178527516165734401
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wx_tcg/status/1178526692232417280
- ↑ https://twitter.com/wx_tcg/status/1178528562573279234
- ↑ TakaraTomy Official Ruling Update on Exceeding Level and Limit, Effective December 21, 2019
|Colors||White ● Red ● Blue ● Green ● Black|
|Not a Color||Colorless|
|Card Types||LRIG ● ARTS ● SIGNI ● Spell ● Resona ● Key ● Craft|
|Parts of a Card||Level ● Limiting Condition ● Use Timing|
|Game Zones|| Check Zone ● Deck ● Ener zone ● Field (SIGNI Zone, LRIG Zone, Cheer Zone)|
Hand ● Life cloth ● LRIG deck ● LRIG trash ● Trash
|Game Mechanics|| Ability ● Attack ● Banish ● Coin ● Cost ● Crush ● Damage ● Discard ● Draw ● Exclude|
Ener Charge ● Exceed ● Freeze ● Grow ● Life Burst ● Up/Down ● Refresh ● Remove
|Keywords|| Accessory ● Assassin ● Blood crystal arm ● Beat ● Bet ● Chain ● Charm ● Cheer girl ● Convert|
Cross (Heaven) ● Decorate ● Double Crush ● Encore ● Gate ● Guard ● Lancer ● Layer ● Multi Ener ● Puppet
Ride (Drive) ● Rise ● Seed (Bloom) ● Shadow ● S Lancer ● Subscriber ● Trap ● Triple Crush ● Virus
|Miscellaneous||FAQs ● Formats (Key Selection ● All-Star) ● Mayu's Room ● Rule processing ● Trigger ability|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.