Certain effects can place your cards on your SIGNI zones face down as Seeds. Other effects can bloom (開花する kaika suru) your Seeds, turning them face up and causing them to properly become SIGNI on the field. If a Seed on an already occupied SIGNI zone would bloom, it doesn't become a SIGNI.
- Each SIGNI zone can only have up to one Seed on it at a time. If a Seed would be placed on a SIGNI zone that already has a Seed on it, put the previous Seed on it into the trash.
- Seeds can be placed on SIGNI zones that already have SIGNI on them, but as mentioned above, they cannot bloom as long as the SIGNI zone is occupied.
- Seeds do not count towards level and limit restrictions, so you can place Seeds on the field even if the card is a higher level than your LRIG.
- Seeds are not treated as SIGNI until they bloom. They are not affected by effects that affect SIGNI. If a SIGNI attacks, and the SIGNI zone in front of it is empty except for a Seed, that SIGNI deals damage.
- Seeds cannot be arbitrarily placed or removed. They can only be placed or removed by effects.
- The owner of a Seed can check that card's front side at any time.
- Spells can be placed as Seeds. If a spell that is a Seed blooms, it is put into the trash without being used.
- Blooming a Seed does not cause the resulting SIGNI to enter the field. As such, blooming does not trigger abilities, and ignores effects that would restrict SIGNI placement.
|Colors||White ● Red ● Blue ● Green ● Black|
|Not a Color||Colorless|
|Card Types||LRIG ● ARTS ● SIGNI ● Spell ● Resona ● Key ● Craft|
|Game Zones|| Check Zone ● Deck ● Ener zone ● Field (SIGNI zone, LRIG zone)|
Hand ● Life cloth ● LRIG deck ● LRIG trash ● Trash
|Game Mechanics|| Ability ● Attack ● Banish ● Coin ● Convert ● Cost ● Crush ● Damage ● Discard ● Draw|
Exclude ● Ener Charge ● Exceed ● Freeze ● Grow ● Life Burst ● Up/Down ● Refresh ● Remove
|Keywords|| Accessory ● Assassin ● Blood crystal arm ● Bet ● Chain ● Charm ● Cross (Heaven)|
Decorate ● Double Crush ● Encore ● Gate ● Guard ● Lancer ● Layer ● Multi Ener
Ride (Drive) ● Rise ● Seed (Bloom) ● Shadow ● S Lancer ● Trap ● Triple Crush ● Virus
|Miscellaneous||FAQs ● Formats (Key Selection ● All-Star) ● Mayu's Room ● Rule processing ● Trigger ability|