Haruna on Discord.
Note to self
Adding <includeonly></includeonly> to the end of a section header will remove the edit button. I rediscovered this easily after forgetting how, but I'm putting this here so that I don't forget. Not sure if I'll use it a lot, though.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Assorted card combos
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Card test
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Category List
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Deck development projects
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Katakana names
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Main Page Test
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Project Too-Fat-to-Sit-an-Anime-Page
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Revamped LRIG Guide
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/WBD-01 Green Wasabi
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/WXP-01 Pink Gauntlet
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/WXP-02
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/WXP-03
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Changelog
- User:WIXOSS Bot is my slave bot.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Blue Seeker
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Red Perdition
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Mystery Selector
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Stacked Rulings
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/LRIGs of Sin
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Auria
- Combo LRIG. Downs her SIGNI to fuel effects, then ups them again.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Elysia
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Izanaru
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Asha
- Control LRIG. Wears the opponent's resources down by attacking their SIGNI.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Akira
- Aggro LRIG. Rapidly mills the opponent, fueling aggressive effects while supplementing her offense with forced refreshes.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Ayumi
- Control LRIG. Piruluk LRIG type. Eschews discard to focus on maintaining a massive hand size.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Memento
- Control LRIG. Centered around the trash-focused aspects of blue, heavily utilizing spell retrieval and on-discard SIGNI for defense. Extracts as much value out of her SIGNI as possible before they leave the field.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Mikasa
- Aggro LRIG. Sets up her offense with card draw effects, then attacks with powerful SIGNI.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Aidia
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Sagara
- Midrange LRIG. Accumulates five colors in the Ener Zone for effects, then summons LRIGs as SIGNI and unleashes devastating board-affecting effects.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Tatsumaki
- LRIG. Increases the power of the opponent's SIGNI, then smacks them down with "banish SIGNI with power X000 or more" effects.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Abyssal Mikasa
- Control LRIG. Walls the opponent with a never-ending onslaught of weak SIGNI, held together by powerful boss SIGNI.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Acid
- Aggro LRIG. Quick and cutthroat aggression with unique SIGNI from a wide variety of classes and colors.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Clarent
- Midrange LRIG. Sacrifices allied SIGNI for value.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Desidera
- Control LRIG. Utilizes effects that weaken both players, then slowly chokes the opponent out.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Mona
- Aggro LRIG. Uses subtlety instead of brute force, sneaking around the opponent's defenses instead of banishing them head-on, then steals the abilities of the opponent's cards.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Velge
- Midrange LRIG. Uses the trash as a resource, returning cards from the deck to the trash for effects. This narrows the trash down to a few desired cards, which can be retrieved at will by random trash retrieval.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Nil
- Control LRIG. Slowly devours the opponent's cards by excluding them from the game.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Sephira
- Control/ramp LRIG. Green-blue. Fills the entire LRIG deck with 10 LRIG cards, which she must grow into in sequence to reach her full power. Has unparalleled control over the Ener Zone and the hand. In the absence of ARTS, she relies on powerful SIGNI and spell effects to stall.
- User:Romanoff Blitzer/Legends
Stuff to do
- Improve the Main Page.
- Write character and episode pages
- Find manga information.
- Write category pages.
These refer to Alfou cards when she appeared in the manga, and do not represent any information about future card releases.
- 黄昏の花嫁 アルフォウ Alfou, Twilight Bride
- 色天の花嫁 アルフォウ Alfou, Heaven-Colored Bride
Personal nicknames for cards
- Anything with Assassin: Buzzsaws (after the round objects in See Through the Fiery Ambition's original artwork)
- Anything with "Defense" in its name: Donger Defense
- Ancient Surprise: Ansap (アンサプ Ansapu)
- Anne Fifth, Violating God Seal's Exceed 3: Painting/getting painted
- Athena, Goddess of Blessing: Afeena
- Big Bang: Smite
- Code Ancients Necronomico: Little Black Necronomico (after one of Karthus's /joke quotes)
- Code Anti Yog-Sothoth: Beam-o-War (if you spam her ability enough, it becomes akin to a laser beam rapidly eroding enemies)
- Code Art IZRH's ability: SCHICK
- Death by Death: Duff by Duff
- Diabolos, Mortality of the Weak: El Diablo
- Dragon Extinguishing Chain: Dragon Ex
- Ein-Dagger: Path
- Idol Defense / Xeno Multiple: Stupid useless ______ (used to refer to any ARTS that frequently ends up unusable due to Ener constraints)
- Labyrinth Romance: WHOOSH
- Mayu, Genesis Miko: Mega Ultra Spoiler, Majesty Lord Mayu (after Majesty Lord Blaster), Krunk Shot, Dunkies
- Paimon, Fallen Nihilism: Meteor, Rock
- Phosphorescent Samsara: Foss
- Retribution: Ret
- Ungyou, Right Image of Destruction / Agyou, Left Image of Transgression: Hammershot
- Shironakuji, Water Phantom: Whale
- Spirit Salvage: Buyback
- Surrounded by Fire: Big Burn
- Takoage, Fourth Play: Taco
- Tamayorihime, Vermilion Miko: Vermi'n
- Xeno Multiple: Xenomaru (ゼノマル Zenomaru)