- This SIGNI's Arm> or <Weapon> SIGNI, put it onto the field, then shuffle your deck." checks the state of the field immediately previous to Yaekiri, Greatbow's removal in order to trigger if the condition "If you have three <Arm> or <Weapon> SIGNI on the field," is satisfied.
ability "When this SIGNI leaves the field by the effect of the opponent, search your deck for a level 3 or less <
- If Yaekiri, Greatbow and 2 other <Arm> or <Weapon> SIGNIs are removed from the field at the same time (e.g. Late Bloomer or Back Against the Flame) then Yaekiri's ability will trigger.
- If there are multiple Yaekiri, Greatbow on the field whose conditions are satisfied and are removed from the field at the same time, each Yaekiri's ability will trigger, since the state of the field immediately previous to their removal satisfies the condition.
- When this SIGNI attacks and is banished by Code Anti Vimana's ability, if the condition for the ability was satisfied prior to the attack, Yaekiri, Greatbow's ability will always trigger.
- If this SIGNI is banished as a result of reaching 0 or less Power by an opponent's card ability and meets its condition, this SIGNI's ability will not trigger, as it is being removed from the field by a game rule, not by the opponent's card ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.